As decided by Shikskan Shulka Samiti, Government of Maharashtra.
Payment of Fees :
Fees must be paid in one installment by cash/DD in favor of Director RIMRD payable at Pune.
The rules for cancellation of admission and refund of fees are as given in MAH-MBA/ MMS CET information brochure.
The detailed information is available at
or refer MAH-MBA / MMS CET booklet.
Documents to be Submitted*
*Candidates will have to submit any other certificates as will be stipulated by the DTE/ Pune University form time-to-time.
Students who have appeared for the qualifying exams in April/May of current year should submit their qualifying degree and mark-sheets to the office for verification as early as possible as but not later than September of the current year.
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/etc. will be as per rules of the Maharashtra Government subject to the candidate meeting the
Commencement of Classes
Classes will commence from the 1st week of August.
- The detailed eligibility norms and expected student code of conduct is available with the administrative office of the Institute at no price, during office hours. Aspiring candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility conditions before purchasing the prospectus. Prospectus charges will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 2All admissions are subject to the truth of the details mentioned in the application . form and supporting documents submitted by the candidates.
- All admissions are subject to clearance of eligibility by the University of Pune / DTE, on the basis of timely submission of prescribed documents listed in this admission prospectus and any other documents demanded by concerned authorities from time to time.
- A candidate is not eligible for any refund what so ever if he fails to pass the qualifying exam / entrance exam within the stipulated time.
- Admissions/ any fees paid cannot be transferred to any other course or individual.
- This prospectus is a conceptual document and the facts mentioned herein may change with the passage of time. Students and parents are advised to contact the
office of the Institute and visit the campus to have a first hand look at the various facilities, meet the faculty members and students in person for any further information.
- Any dispute in this respect will be subject to the jurisdiction of civil court Pune only.